If you hear about the industry of weight loss, you have been screamed at over and over again about how it’s so easy to just lose weight. They want you to take this, take that and another. Or a piece of equipment that will get you ripped in 3 days. On average, we shell out over a billion hard earned dollars every year for products to lose weight. And yet, we’re still fat (on average).
If you have a trouble with your weight, then you understand the struggle.
The main idea behind the process of weight loss is extremely simple: burn more calories than you consume. This can be as simple as switching soda pop with water. Add some exercise every day and you’re well on your way to a hot bod. Sounds easy, but is it?
There’s a few things that stop you. Let’s list some of them.
1. Your Attitude is wrong. Stop doing X amount of day diets – be more concerned with the diet of your LIFE. You need to make it a healthy lifestyle, not a healthy fad.
2. Your Workouts blow, or suck. If you don’t workout enough then it’s going to be hard. It is certainly possible to just eat better to get trim, but you’ll end up hitting a plateau, probably. You don’t need to spend 10 hours at the gym, but you need to have a decent schedule that you follow every week. Don’t kill yourself. Do something you enjoy.
3. Eating – you’re doing it wrong. You need to switch up how you eat. As we said before, eating is very important (more important than gym for some cases). Eat healthy (at least MOSTLY). Think about what you’re putting in your mouth. Eat junk food – get a junk body. Simple as that. Eat good, feel good, look good. This is how to lose weight fast for women.
4. Your Lifestyle Choices. Like we said, losing weight and being healthy is not a fad. You have to be willing to change the way you do things. Switch up your routine. Stop watching so much TV – go for a run instead. Get rid of your bad habits.
5. LIMIT yourself. You can watch TV, but in moderation. You can play video games, but in moderation. You can eat pizza – in moderation. Once a week tops.
6. Stop buying junk. It’s way easier to not eat those Oreos if you don’t have any in your pantry. Don’t bring them in the house.
7. Commit. Don’t just do this and then give up. Stick with it.
Hopefully these were helpful. Enjoy until our next post.